Property inspectors work remotely, travelingto surrounding homes and businesses to complete detailed inspections. Muellercompletes many different types of reports including interior and exteriorinspections, replacement cost, high value and commercial inspections.Additionally, we complete some specialty products that include job sitesurveys, flood, wind mitigation, wildfire and earthquake surveys.
Inspections usually consist of taking photosof hazards, measuring and diagraming structures on the property, and at timesconducting interviews with policy holders or homeowners.
Are you a good fit?
· You can workautonomously and are organized
· You like beingoutdoors (regardless of weather) and enjoy driving
· You have flexibilityin your schedule and can work some Saturdays
· You are comfortableentering homes to complete interior inspections
· You have the drive tomaintain production and quality standards
· Smartphone, computer,and printer
· Wi-Fi or high-speedinternet
· Reliable vehicleand bethe insured driver on the policy
· Valid driver’s license
· Business casual attire
· Ability to sit/ standand walk for long periods of time. Crouching, lifting light objects, andwalking on uneven grounds is frequent.
· Must be at least 18years of age
Although this position does not require anyprevious experience, knowledge in the following areas are preferred: homeconstruction/contracting, real estate, property valuation, HVAC, propertymaintenance or installation services, inspection services, property management,or similar.
Hours: PT (20-30 hours)
Coverage Area: Ulster County
Compensation: hourly pay, mileagereimbursement, and weekly production bonus
Full Time employees are eligible to receivebenefits including: paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance and 401K.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour