The Customer Success Team advocates on behalf of PeopleStrategy customers and takes a team-based approach to keeping customers engaged. Our Customer Success Partners work directly with customers to enhance their overall user experience with PeopleStrategy. They are assigned to work one-on-one with customers throughout their lifecycle beginning with Implementation.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Client Services, and Product Management).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our product
- Acting as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on communicating the PeopleStrategy roadmap and how the roadmap will influence customer activities.
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Working closely with Customers to identify new opportunities and facilitate transitions following Implementation.
- Monitoring and facilitating the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality in or to provide PeopleStrategy with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products.
- Leveraging customer relationships as needed for prospect references.
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues.
- Promoting opportunities for two-way communication.
- Keeping customers informed of process and procedural changes.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Three or more years of experience in a customer services role (consulting or account management).
- Three or more years of experience with Human Capital Management, Financial Management, or Payroll applications.
PeopleStrategy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is based solely upon an individual's merit and qualifications directly related to the position. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by law.
This employer participates in E-Verify. PeopleStrategy, Inc will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. If the government cannot confirm that you are work authorized, PeopleStrategy, Inc is required to provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and/or DHS before taking adverse action against you, including terminating your employment.