The Elegance at Dublin is a modern luxury senior living community opening in late 2020. We strive to provide a comfortable, relaxing space where residents can indulge in their retirement years.
We invite you to explore an opportunity with us as Director of Sales and Marketing! We welcome top closers with a passion for supporting seniors, their advisers, and referral partners in identifying our community as their senior living solution to apply.
The Director of Sales and Marketing is a strong closer and expert in sales process management, lead development, and managing the business in a CRM system. This person leads all sales and business development efforts to propel occupancy for assisted living, memory support, and/or independent living community.
- Perform all sales closing activities: lead generation, appointment setting, community visits, deposit collection, move-ins, CRM utilization, overcoming objections, etc.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing plans to achieve occupancy goals.
- Analyze conversion ratio, sales, and business development data to prepare reports.
- Cultivate relationships with potential residents, advisers, and referral partners to create personalized experiences focused on matching needs to community benefits.
- Plan and participate in community and local events, professional groups, etc.
- Drive customer service and hospitality culture within the community.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Our commitment to your professional and personal success
- We are a growing company with supportive leadership and career advancement.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit plans
- Paid time off and holidays.
- 401K/Roth Plan and company paid life insurance.
- Perks & Discounts, Tuition, Travel, and Employee Assistance Programs
- Proven closer in lead generation, appointment setting, converting tours to move-ins.
- Passion for supporting customers and referral sources in identifying their senior living solution.
- Minimum two years’ sales experience preferably in retirement or healthcare industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of state and Medicare/Medicaid regulations impacting service delivery.
- Valid driver license and private vehicle for frequent business use required.
- Ability to pass background and drug screens.
Please submit your resume for consideration and to learn more about our leadership opportunities. We truly appreciate your interest in joining our team!
Apply Here in Under 2 Minutes
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location