Solar Energy Tan is currently hiring Tanning Consultants!
We are looking for people who are able to contribute directly to the success of Solar Energy Tan. A tanning salon consultant primarily works at the front counter signing in clients, directing them to beds and assisting the customers with their tanning needs such as purchasing lotion and protective eyewear. The job description of a tanning consultant includes a variety of responsibilities such as sales, assessing the customer's needs, and cleaning beds. This is an entry-level position, with definite potential for advancement for the right person. Solar Energy Tan is open seven days per week from morning to night. Flexible work hours are available, but all employees are expected to work rotating weekend and evening shifts. Training will be provided.
Duties Include (But Not Limited To)
- Opening or closing the salon if scheduled to do so.
- Selling salon services, memberships, and products.
- Educating Customers on proper and safe use of tanning equipment.
- Assisting Customers to ensure that they enjoy their experience tanning with us.
- Maintain the cleanliness and integrity of the salon through a series of daily tasks and cleaning duties.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, including applicable State and Federal Laws.
- 21 years of age or older
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Reliable transportation, and flexible availability including nights & weekends
- Computer proficiency
- Customer service experience or willingness to learn
- Cash handling, opening/closing business- Polished professional appearance
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Desire to proactively build loyal and long term relationships with customers
- Attention to detail and organization
- Ability to stand, bend, walk for 7+ hours per day
Apply in person at:
Solar Energy Tan
482 Commerce Dr.
Madison, WI 53719
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $9.00 to $12.00 /hour