PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
The PwC network is a global market leader in tax services.
We assist businesses, individuals, and organizations with tax strategy, planning, and compliance, while also delivering a wide range of business advisory services.
With over 32,000 tax professionals, this means that the PwC network can support our clients both locally and globally.
We have experience working with an expansive and diverse client-base, which comprises all types of businesses-multinationals, local companies, privately-owned organizations, entrepreneurs, family businesses, trusts, partnerships, and private individuals.
The Innovation practice is a national group comprised of a variety of teams that focus on implementing solutions internally and externally that will impact the overall efficiency and effectiveness of our clients' tax functions. Process improvement, transformation, system implementation, effective use of technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value to our clients. This is a significant part of PwC's strategy to continue to be recognized as the leading professional services firm.
The Tax Technology Development team members act as the direct liaison with senior IT professionals within PwC and our clients by providing specialized skills in developing client specific technology solutions. The team is tasked with building propriety web applications and is responsible for the creation and enhancement of these tools.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience:
3 years of professional .NET development and SQL development experience.
Minimum Degree Required:
Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science.
CPA, Admission to the Bar, or one of the following: Enrolled Agent, PhD
- Computer Science/Information Science or STEM Equivalent, Professional Certification in Project Management (PMP), Six Sigma Black Belt/Lean Black Belt/Master Black Belt, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA), Certified Software Tester (CSTE), UX Certificate
- Nielson Norman Group, Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) or equivalent institutional Data Science Program, Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP), or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Utilizing established development tools, guidelines, and conventions to create software solutions using Microsoft technologies such as ASP, .NET, SQL Server, HTML, CSS, Java, and C#;
- Using Entity Framework;
- Demonstrating an understanding of how ORM's work; and,
- Creating technical specifications and performing code reviews
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success assisting on client engagements or enterprise-wide projects, including the following areas:
- Working in a fast paced and agile environment;
- Mentoring and leading junior developers; and,
- Managing third-party vendors.