Performs diversified clerical duties and provides clerical support to HR staff. Responds to inquiries, conducts research, and gathers data for various HR projects and labor issues.
- Provides clerical support to Human Resource staff including, but not limited to, reception, phones, appointment scheduling, typing, filing, sorting and distribution of mail.
- Verifies the accuracy of information provided on various HR forms submitted by department managers prior to submitting forms to the Service Center.
- Prepares employee identification badges and enters various employee data into the HR system.
- Responds to daily employee inquiries.
- Conducts research and gathers data for various HR projects and labor issues pertaining to the site.
- Monitors and maintains various HR records, i.e., employee evaluation forms, license, degree and certification data, HR logs and files.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).