(* denotes an “essential function”)
- Manage creative projects of low to medium complexity
- Manage the overall planning, control, status reporting and delivery of projects from start to completion to ensure that project goals and objectives are met within the agreed upon time, scope, budget and resource requirements.
- Implement project schedules and coordinate resources ensuring all activity is completed to the agreed deadlines.
- Ensure system is updated with any changes in specifications, status and costs post intake if needed
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date record of all projects and their status using appropriate technology
Determine risk and contingency planning for projects
Analyze work plans to identify issues and barriers
- Communicate consistently with project stakeholders and executives as appropriate, ensuring deliverables are being met by all team members at all stages of the project
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with the client and consistently strive to exceed their expectations. Maintain a good understanding of the client and their organization
- Build consultative relationship with external and internal clients
- Manage to and achieve budget goals set for projects
- Review the status reports of team members across projects and address issues as appropriate
- Provide projects updates to work streams and client as appropriate
- Utilize appropriate tools and technology to execute on-time delivery
Ensure issues requiring escalation are routed to the appropriate contact and resolved
Bachelor’s degree in related field. A combination of education and work experience can be substituted.
2-4 year’s experience in related field
Demonstrate a solid understanding of one or more of the following: print production, digital production, reprographics, social media, broadcast
Demonstrated experience in working with Clients on completing briefs and setting operations up for success
Experience in artwork and production process (life cycles and copywriting)
Intermediate skill level with MS Office
Good understanding of project management principles
Good understanding of job-tracking systems and/ or Project Management software
Demonstrated experience in managing projects of low to medium complexity to successful completion; able to handle multiple concurrent projects
Is strong team player
Excellent customer service skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Excellent attention to detail
Excellent time management and problem solving skills
Experience in a Pharma project management role preferred
It is the policy of Williams Lea Tag to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. Williams Lea Tag is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.