CACI is currently looking for an experienced Customer Communications Specialist with agile methodology experience to join our BEAGLE (Border Enforcement Applications for Government Leading-Edge Information Technology) Agile Solution Factory (ASF) Team supporting Customs and Border Protection (CBP) client located in Northern Virginia! Join this passionate team of industry-leading individuals supporting the best practices in Agile Software Development for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
As a member of the BEAGLE ASF Team, you will support the men and women charged with safeguarding the American people and enhancing the Nation’s safety, security, and prosperity. CBP agents and officers are on the front lines, every day, protecting our national security by combining customs, immigration, border security, and agricultural protection into one coordinated and supportive activity.
ASF programs thrive in a culture of innovation and are constantly seeking individuals who can bring creative ideas to solve complex problems, both technical and procedural at the team and portfolio levels. The ability to be adaptable and to work constructively with a technically diverse and geographically separated team is crucial.
What you’ll get to do:
Provide communications support to internal and external clients in designing, developing, and executing strategic communications, discussions, briefings and program meetings. The candidate will work directly with product teams and leadership to help create and establish clear communication strategies through different mediums. Candidate must have prior experience in excelling in fast-spaced environments and an ability to communicate information in an effective concise manner.
You are good at:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to pass CBP background investigation, criteria includes, but not limited to:
- 3-year check for felony convictions
- 1-year check for illegal drug use
- 1-year check for misconduct such as theft or fraud
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the software development life cycle, including planning, development, requirements management, CM, quality assurance, and release management.
- Professional Experience: 5+ years related technical experience
Bonus would be having:
- Identifying gaps in communication or information
- Creating and researching effect communication tools.
- Supporting presentations and briefs to external and internal stakeholders.
- Developing new and refining existing process to enhance communication.
- Ensuring product quality and timeliness of efforts.
- Microsoft Office suite of applications
- College degree (BS/BS) in Information Management Systems, Marketing or Communications, experience considered in lieu of degree
- Experience with Adobe Framemaker, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Technical Certifications
- Current and relevant experience with CBP, DHS, or BEMSD.
- Strong, active listening skills
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.