Join our Goldmark family - the premier Property Management Team.
Creating a better living.
This Marketing leader should excel in bringing teams to new levels through collaboration, strong communication and experience in leading companies through brand strategy. Are you the Marketing leader that can bring us to the next level?
Join our growing family today!
The Director of Marketing will lead:
- Brand representation standards and strategies for Goldmark Property Management and Sterling Management.
- The execution of our internal and external brand marketing efforts.
- Tailored campaigns for unique customer audiences.
- The selection process of marketing platforms.
- Review and optimize platforms and campaigns to drive success.
- All SEO efforts and website strategy to drive measurable responses.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for hands-on leadership of a team of marketing professionals, key day-to-day media and vendor relationships and the supervision and functioning of the team to ensure all initiatives are strategically and creatively on target, delivered on time and on budget. They will develop processes and regular reporting to analyze the effectiveness of marketing strategies, making recommendations on changes to the platform and/or strategy as appropriate. They will provide marketing and communication support to the organization, while promoting our company’s brand and services.
Salary starting at $90,000+ based on experience
Experience, Education and Licensure:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
2. 3 to 5 years of marketing leadership experience required
3. 5+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
4. Displays in-depth knowledge of all social media platforms and best practices.
5. Ability to respond effectively to customer reviews, inquiries, or complaints with ability to relate and address issues with a diverse group of people while displaying professionalism.
6. Strong and robust knowledge of graphic design theory, typography, and color theory. Ability to capture and edit quality photos and/or video for marketing purposes.
7. Understanding and experience with publishing applications including Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere) Affinity Photo, Microsoft Suite including SharePoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel is required.
Creating a Better Living