- High School Diploma or GED
- Serving Experience
- Sales Experience
- TABC Certified
Demo Tasting Job Position
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Present themselves in a professional, courteous manner.
- Alcohol sales experience is a must
- Responsible for meeting the deadline of submitting Demo reports and Invoices.
- Must submit an invoice to the company
- Arrives at the tasting location timely wearing the dress code properly.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude at all times and enjoys working with the public
- Strong work ethic with ability to work independently, take initiative, and know how to stay busy
- TABC license
- Must be versatile in their approach - willing and able to adapt to different levels of experience and consumer knowledge
- Must greet and be able to engage the customer right away.
- Able to keep track of beginning and ending inventory, along with the number and varieties of items sold during each Tasting as well as number of samples given.
- Communicate 1010 Premium Drinks Cocktails quality
- Sale and promote 1010 Premium Drinks at retail stores
- Must be at least 21 years of age and life up to 45 pounds on a regular basis
- Must be able to stand for a minimum of three- hour tastings (plus set-up and tear-down)
- Must be able to meet the minimum sales goal per Demo
- Understands that the cellphone use while working is limited.
- Willing to work weekends, evenings, and holidays
Black shirt, T- Shirt or blouse, black pants. The use of cell phone during the Demo event is limited.
$20 an hour plus an incentive of $2 per bottle sold after 24 bottles.
A W-4 form has to be submitted to 1010 Premium Drinks before the starting date. 1010 requires an invoice for all demo tasting services.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Sales: 4 years (Required)
- alcohol serving: 3 years (Preferred)
- alcohol sales: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)