Cannabis Dispensary - Customer Representative $15-$20
The Customer Representative is responsible for creating a world class customer experience for each and every customer who walks in the store.
This includes responsibility for all policy and procedures, compliance, ingestion and all other operational objectives of the business. As well as executing visual standards and presentation needs to customer requirements, product performance..
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Meet/Exceed personal sales volume and goals
- Assist in building a great company and business that disrupts the traditional retail model and embrace change
- Add value to the team by being authentic and confident self-leader who strives to execute our world class hospitality program.
- Drive repeat business through strong local grass roots networking, customer data capture and our loyalty program.
- Execute high customer experience standards, to include a "show time" culture and industry leading customer engagement through strong sales techniques and product knowledge.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with customer service in retail.
- Strong analytical skills to assess data, facts and figures.
- Associate degree.
- Sales experience.
- Knowledge of marijuana strains, (indicas, sativas, hybrids), edibles, extracts, and current products on the market a huge plus.
- Dispensary-related experience a plus.
- Must be able to provide exemplary customer service and represent the business with pride.
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills
- An innovator who is business minded
- A highly self-motivated individual
- Ethical Conduct
- Intermediate-level math skills. A key component of meeting our business compliance standards is to perform mathematical calculations to ensure that we are not making sales over the "daily limits". Failure to perform these calculations could be a store audit (during which the store would be closed) and/or losing our license to sell.
Cannabis Dispensary Inventory Control Specialist $20-$25
We are a Social Equity Applicant (which accounts for a significant portion of the required points needed for eligibility), and we will provide a “Letter of Intent” to the selected candidate for this position, which will document our agreement and be submitted with our Application to the state of Illinois.
The Inventory Control Specialist will be responsible for inventory management of the dispensary, including daily inventory reconciliation with sales reports, management of stored products, conducting audits & inventory forecasting, creating Company inventory control policies & procedures, and training inventory staff. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail and demonstrated experience in retail inventory management—preferably at a dispensary.
- Conducting Cycle Count inventory processes to ensure accuracy and timely execution
- Utilization of the inventory and sales tracking system
- Maintaining strict records, overseeing and evaluating stock rotation procedures, maintaining adequate storage and maintain & evaluating inventory records on a quarterly basis
- Training staff in evaluating incoming packages and labels to ensure they are in keeping with the state regulations
- Implementing efficient space utilization plans
- Notifying store management of shortages or other problems that could impact product availability
- Checking bulk orders for accuracy and quality prior to shipment
Ideal skills and qualifications for this position will include:
o At least 3 years of experience in an inventory control role, preferably within the medical marijuana industry
o HS diploma required, college preferred
o Must be comfortable running sales reports, presenting sales data and utilizing METRC system for inventory and sales tracking
- relevant: 2 year (Preferred)
- Inventory Control: 2 year (Preferred)
Assistant Manager of an Adult-use Cannabis Dispensary $25-$30
Important note: New IL dispensaries going through the dispensary license application process, we will hold these 2020 positions open for chosen job applicants, and will provide a "letter of intent" document to the selected applicants that document the agreement for the state of Illinois.
Cannabis for Wellness, seeking strives to provide innovative solutions, superior quality and service to our cannabis customers. We proudly and relentlessly continue to meet the highest standards when it comes to the three things we value most: our patients, our employees, and our communities.
We are a team-oriented company with a high trust, entrepreneurial culture. We value our employees’ opinions; we have a strong work ethic, and are focused on assisting our patients to find the right cannabis for their illness while focusing on sociably responsible operation. People who are most successful at our company are energetic, self-directed, and pragmatic
The Dispensary Assistant Manager will be responsible for all sales related matters including pricing, merchandising, special sales promotions and all other sales functions. They will work closely with Senior Dispensary Managers who will have deep cannabis-industry experience.
Responsibilities of the Sales Manager will include:
- Must manage Sales Associates as needed, offering guidance and mentorship
- Will be responsible for providing sales reports and performance metrics to other facility staff
- Will interface with the controller to ensure all sales practices are in line with compliance regulations and company practices
Ideal qualifications for this position will include:
- Bachelor’s degree; business and marketing majors preferred
- Two to three years’ experience in a retail sales manager role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with sales data analysis and reporting
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
Additionally, we are very serious about providing jobs to those who have been impacted by cannabis prohibition. As such, we highly encourage anyone to apply who:
- Has non-violent, cannabis-related criminal convictions (either personally or family members)
- Resides in a neighborhood/zip code that has a poverty rate greater than 20% (such as Austin, Uptown, Humboldt Park, Lawndale -- there are many such neighborhoods Chicago). Please include your full street address in your resume or additional notes
Patient Call Center Representative (PCCR) $15-$20
The Patient Representative (PR) will be responsible for patient experience in our virtual and physical dispensaries. The PCCR will educate patients/caregivers on medical marijuana products under the direct supervision of a pharmacist and/or manager. The PCCR will promote a work environment that is positive, patient service-oriented and complaint within the guidelines of the state and company. The ideal candidate should be passionate about their role and have a strong willingness to help people become educated about medical cannabis.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Manage inbound and outbound calls, emails, and chat interactions; identify customer’s needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Take patient appointments and schedule deliveries for both online and in person consultations and orders
- Assist manager and/or pharmacist in filling practitioner recommendations, and filing state required documentation based on state cannabis guidelines
- Accountable for accurate and timely patient record and system updates
- Perform the timely triage of documents and streamline tasks appropriately to the manager and/or pharmacist
- Process recommendations for patients under the direct supervision of manager or pharmacist
- Accountable for accurately utilizing Cannabis For Wellness’ Point of Sale system
- Provide outstanding patient service
- Inspire patient confidence and create patient loyalty
- Develop knowledge of various products and the state and federal specific guidelines and laws regarding medical cannabis
- Assist with proactive outbound campaigns and calls as needed
- Occasional local travel to work and train in physical dispensary locations
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Compassionate and strong work ethic
- A high school diploma or equivalent required (some college work/degree preferred)
- Previous customer service and/or call center experience required
- Proven track record in ability to cultivate long-term patient/customer relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional patient service skills; experience in healthcare related field is a plus
- Desire to learn about our products in order to assist patients
- Strong computer skills, CRM and phone system experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail and must have a team-player mentality
- Ability to deal with problems and resolve in a professional manner
- Must be able to accommodate the possibility of occasional weekend, evening, or holiday shifts
- Must be 21 years of age and pass a background check
- Bilingual a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $30.00 /hour
- Inventory Control: 2 years (Required)
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma