IEM is a global security consulting firm dedicated to building a safe, secure and resilient world. Founded in 1985, IEM works with government agencies and private sector organizations around the world. We are currently seeking a full-time webmaster/graphic designer to be located in our Bel Air, MD office. This is a full-time position with the possibility of growing into full-time position in the future.
The webmaster/graphic designer will develop print and digital information for a U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) public affairs organization. Specifically, this position will manage all aspects of a responsive design website, including coding, uploading photographs and videos, and complying with 508 compliance standards. This person will debug issues that impact the performance of the website and will act as a liaison between the client and IT partners. Additionally, he/she will collect, monitor and review statistics and provide analysis on the website’s health, engagement and performance.
This individual may also work on other graphic design products and activities intended for public outreach, such as brochures, signs, posters, banners, social media graphics, collages, infographics, PowerPoint briefings, videos, etc.
The ideal candidate should possess a passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair to develop design solutions providing strong visual impact. This person should possess the skills to develop creative ideas, concepts and campaigns across multiple mediums and platforms. IEM is seeking an excellent communicator with strong presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues. This person should be flexible in his/her approach while working with a team and be willing to make changes to designs based on feedback. Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs is a strong requirement.
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field required
· Three to five years of relevant experience in graphic design or a multimedia environment
· Government security clearance (or ability to gain access to a clearance)
· Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud software
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on accurate spelling, grammar and punctuation
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Experience with graphic design and motion graphic software, such as Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and InDesign preferred
· Experience with the U.S. Army or DOD preferred
· Understanding of U.S. Army protocol, rules and regulations preferred
You must be able to produce design portfolio or sample graphics of your work.
Our work environment offers a unique balance of challenging projects and a high level of responsibility with respect for family and personal commitments. For more information about our company, please visit www.iem.com.
IEM is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: