- Bachelor's Degree
- Associate's Degree
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Office
The candidate shall provide overall schedule management, analysis, and assessment to support the continued development and operation of Integrated Master Schedules (IMS). The schedule function will entail collecting information from various contractors. Shall perform schedule analyses, assessments, and report findings. Scheduling tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Utilize scheduling software (i.e., Microsoft Project) to document and maintain resource-loaded, critical path, logic-inked schedules, as well as analyze and integrate schedules.
- Document and provide schedule analysis, schedule risk analyses, and programmatic schedule assessments.
- Prepare and report program/project schedule metrics
- Provide reports comparing baseline and current schedules.
- Provide an analysis and corrective action for variances.
- Understanding of and ability to implement cost, schedule, and technical (scope) project management constraints.
•Bachelor’s degree and three (3) years project scheduling experience OR Associate’s degree and five (5) years of project scheduling experience
- Prior aerospace or government project experience, preferred.
- Microsoft Project experience required;
- Requires hands-on experience developing detailed schedules.
- Prefer prior experience developing resource loaded schedules.
- Knowledge of SSC’s Design and Data System (DDMS)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite products (i.e. Excel, Access, Word, etc.)
- Must be self-motivated and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of an organization.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and successfully complete a U.S. government background investigation.