Full Job Description
This is a position with Marley Engineered Products LLC.
Marley Engineered Products, LLC draws upon a long history of providing reliable comfort heating and ventilation solutions. We have manufacturing operations in Bennettsville, South Carolina along with regional sales representatives located throughout the United States and an administrative office in Burr Ridge, Illinois. Building on a reputation of quality and innovation, we are committed to creating Simplified Solutions for our Complex World™.
Responsible for safe work habits, housekeeping of assigned work areas, and quality of work.
Spray surfaces of manufactured products with protective or decorative materials, such as paint, enamel, or lacquer, using a conventional or electrostatic spray gun.
Engage in spray painting with electro-static and conventional paint guns.
(1) Perform preventative maintenance per schedule according to time and quality standards.
(2) Demonstrate ability to correctly coordinate all powder Paint equipment including functions, formulation and line speed.
(3) Demonstrate ability to correctly change over all paint equipment in Powder Paint area.
(4) Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot all equipment in the Powder Paint area concerning electrical or mechanical problems.
(5) Demonstrate ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
(6) Demonstrate management and leadership skills within the Powder Paint area.
(7) Assist department in solving quality problems.
(8) Check all work using gauges specified by quality plan.
(9) Check others work as needed on a timely basis.
Marley Engineered Products, LLC is a subsidiary of SPX Corporation, and is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.