Title: Senior Employee Relations Manager
Engagement: 6 month Contract
Visas – US Citizen/Green Card
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Ability to guide and drive strategies to resolve difficult and/or sensitive work place matters. And act as the primary investigator of employee complaints, including allegations of discrimination, sexual harassment and/or hostile work environment.
- Ability to conduct internal investigations
- Ability to strategize and lead effective performance management process and assess corrective actions
- Deep and broad expert level technical knowledge and expertise in Employee Relations
- Ability to demonstrate consultation and influencing skills at all levels
- Proven decision making capabilities
- Experience with High-level collaboration and teamwork
- Previous experience working with Employment Law Group teams to meet HR policies and procedures and be in compliance with federal and state employment laws and regulations.
- 10 to 15 years of progressively responsible HR and/or business experience, which includes at least 7 years’ experience working on highly complex employee relations issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
Job Type: Contract