COME JOIN THE PARTY
At PCHI we create joy for our customers by making it easy to create unforgettable memories. We are Customer Obsessed. Our Store Team Leader’s lead by example and possess the energy and enthusiasm to match our customers excitement while providing an exceptional shopping experience. We are knowledgeable about our products and services because we have the broadest and best selection of party goods in the industry. We ensure we are in-stock and easy to shop. We inspireourcustomers with exciting concepts, themes, ideas and provide everything they need to bring their party to life.
At PCHI, our promise is Customer First, People Matter, It Can Be Done and Celebrate! We live our brand every day and love to party!
CUSTOMER-FIRST! (BRING OUR SERVICE MODEL TO LIFE-FRIENDLY, EASY, ACCURATE)
· You will deliver an exceptional Customer experience by ensuring we have the right Team Members in place through the selection, training, and development of your team.
· You will cultivate an “It can be done” attitude with your team when it comes to overcoming obstacles and inspiring joy for our Customers.
· You will be responsible for providing the ultimate balloon experience for our Customers.
· You will be responsible for executing best in class sales and service strategies along with delivering on sales, profit, and service targets, as well as delivering on all key talent strategies.
· You will reinforce exceptional Customer service behaviors delivered by your team through accountability, recognition, and praise.
· You will provide value to Customers by delivering a Customer friendly in-store and curbside shopping experience.
· You will leverage technology to enhance the Customer service experience for both our internal and external Customers.
· You will enable the store team to thrive in an environment of frequent change through establishing a culture of inspiration and commitment to the organization’s goals and strategies.
· You will leverage and understand all your business reports to make daily decisions.
· You will drive sales growth in core businesses, balloons and omni services.
· You will oversee all aspects of merchandising and inventory replenishment.
· You are responsible for managing payroll and store profitability.
· You are responsible for store planning, scheduling, and task prioritization.
DRIVE SALES AND OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY
· You will lead an operationally efficient store, enabling a sales and service culture.
· You will provide services and solutions that drive Customer loyalty.
· You will deliver an outstanding Customer experience by focusing on our service model (Friendly, Easy and Accurate).
· You will always prioritize Customer interactions over tasks.
CULTIVATE A CUSTOMER CENTRIC/ENGAGED TEAM
· You have full accountability for hiring, training, coaching, and developing the store team to ensure they do what's right for our Customers.
· You are responsible for creating an environment that promotes Team Member engagement and retention.
· You will invest in training strategies/initiatives to enhance skill and capabilities.
· You will create sustainable Talent Plans to fuel continued team growth.
· Your role is critical in executing our company’s purpose, promise and priorities that are focused on our internal and external Customers!
· The replenishment process will require you to lift, push and pull up to 25lbs daily.
- Cleaning, store recovery, setting plan-o-grams and endcap maintenance is required.
· Climbing ladders is required to re-stock and obtain merchandise for our customers.
· Ringing transactions on a register is required.
· Utilization of our helium system to fulfill customer orders is required.
PARTY PERKS AND REWARDS
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan
- 401(K) Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- Fun working environment
- Generous associate discount
- Lifestyle benefits
- District Team Leader
- Store Planning/Merchandising
- Store Operations Support
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Retail Store Manager: 5 years (Preferred)
- Selling and Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- Operations: 3 years (Required)
- Inventory Management: 3 years (Required)