As the world’s number 1 job site\*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(\*comScore Total Visits, September 2023)
Day to Day
Indeed is seeking an IT Audit Manager to join our growing Internal Audit team. The role is an individual contributor position that will use the department methodology and standard to deliver independent and objective assurance over the design and operation of IT risk management practices, governance processes, and the system of internal controls.
The IT Audit Manager will participate in the execution of the IT audit plan to assess the organization’s IT environment and possess the ability to work in a dynamic, high-growth technology company. This role will report to the Senior Director of Global Internal Audit.
- Contribute to the IT audit universe and risk-based IT audit plan development and execution.
- Manage application coverage on integrated audits and coordinate with other audit team members to effectively accomplish audit objectives.
- Support the SOX Compliance Program - IT General Computer and Application Controls covering the company’s technology infrastructure (systems, applications etc) and key technology domains such as information security, change management, identity and access management, and technology operations.
- Perform audit engagement planning (risk assessments, walkthroughs, and audit programs), testing procedures, audit workpaper documentation, and reporting in line with department’s standard.
- Evaluate management action plans for appropriateness and monitor remediation efforts to completion. Document validation reviews, including the assessment of supporting evidence and present workpapers for review by audit management.
- Design and utilize data analytics techniques to drive efficient audit coverage.
- Stay up to date with key technological and industry trends to identify opportunities for internal process and program improvements.
- Provide risk based insights on IT projects and other initiatives, identify and influence internal control improvements while evaluating relevance and impact on audit plan and coverage.
- Collaborate effectively with the parent company’s IA function, external auditor, and IT Compliance function to maintain effective and efficient audit coordination and risk management practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, or related discipline.
- 7+ years information technology audit experience attained through public accounting and/or internal audit.
- Professional certification in any of the following - CISA, CIA, CISSP, or candidate on track to complete any of the certifications.
- Experience in IT domains such as general and application controls, systems/application development, information security, cybersecurity, technology operations and compliance, business continuity and disaster recovery, and technology areas including networks, communications, operating systems, databases, and web technologies.
- Knowledge of Audit Standards, Sarbanes Oxley, Service Organization Controls (SOC) reporting, COSO Internal Control Framework and commonly used IT related frameworks (ISACA IT Standards, COBIT, ISO, ITIL, NIST etc.).
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment - able to manage work schedule and priorities to help drive team performance and achieve Internal Audit commitments.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) and proven ability to build and nurture effective relationships with peers, senior management, and other collaborators internally and externally.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, project management, and organizational skills.
Salary Range Transparency
US Remote 100,000 - 140,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer*
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position in the given work location. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range(s) listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), a Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Benefits - Health, Work/Life Harmony, & Wellbeing
We care about what you care about. We have a multitude of benefits to support Indeedians, as well as their pets, kids, and partners. Select your country and learn more about our employee benefits, program, & perks at https://benefits.indeed.jobs!
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Accommodations at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at [email protected]. If you are requesting accommodation for an interview, please reach out at least one week in advance of your interview.
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system. We are committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated individuals, a fair chance at employment.
Reference ID: 43446
Reference ID: 43446
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
- Are you authorized to work in the United States?
Work Location: Remote