The Travel and Hospitality industry has always been a leader in online customer engagement. From the early days of the computer reservations system more than 40 years ago, to being some of the first companies to have wearable apps for the Apple Watch, travel and hospitality companies are continuously seeking opportunities to improve their engagement with their customers throughout the travel journey lifecycle. Adobe is working with many travel and hospitality leaders helping them improve customer engagement, via leading solutions, “wherever” and “whenever.”
Digital Transformation Leaders (DTLs) lead Adobe’s largest and most challenging consulting engagements. DTLs partner with Adobe customers to understand their business needs and lead a team of Adobe consultants to design, implement and scale the solutions.
The Travel and Hospitality Digital Transformation Leader will help to drive Adobe’s Consulting business for customers in the Americas. You will be accountable for successfully improving consulting engagements in a key set of top accounts. You will participate in a matrixed, multi-disciplined team consisting of managers and top-level consultants to deliver excellence in service delivery across consulting engagements and throughout customer lifecycles.
- Lead a team on customer engagements that may involve multiple project teams from Adobe or client or partner organizations
- Be the central client point of contact throughout the life of the engagement, beginning during presales with engagement scoping
- Help customers understand Adobe’s capabilities and the transformative power of digital marketing
- Partner with customers to understand their business objectives and technical requirements and deliver in the context of a statement of work
- Manage the delivery team on a day-to-day basis, maintain the project plan, and oversee the delivery process to keep projects on track (e.g., deliverables, milestones, resources, and costs)
- Elevate and encourage your team through caring, effective leadership
- Maintain communication with customer teams and internal teams at multiple organizational levels (from engineering teams to C-level executives)
- Continually manage customer expectations, manage scope, and identify/mitigate risks
- Help customers build capabilities and manage change
- Apply Adobe’s consulting methodology, apprentice others in the methodology, and drive continuous improvements in our ways of working
- Achieve customer satisfaction through successful delivery of defined scope and successful realization of key business objectives and metrics
- Grow as a leader in one of the most exciting and dynamic technology fields today
- 5-10 years of experience leading projects in a consulting and/or technology professional services organization
- Experience as a consulting manager in a top-tier consulting firm preferred
- Experience providing consulting services to hotel operators, airlines, cruise lines and/or travel industry distribution platforms
- Knowledge of customer-engagement challenges, trends, and opportunities facing the aforementioned players in the travel and hospitality industry
- MBA or meaningful advanced degree preferred
- Engaging people leader with proven ability to lead and inspire teams
- Strong executive presence, including ability to partner with and effectively influence client managers, directors, VPs, CMOs, and CXOs
- Creative problem solving skills, including the ability to understand the impact of technical changes and to articulate high-level technical solutions to address business problems
- Proven organizational skills to plan and coordinate complex projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability absorb new concepts quickly
- High level of energy and personal drive
- Experience with one or more of the following preferred: digital marketing (e.g., web content management, rich internet applications, web and social analytics, online ad targeting, content personalization), technology/software/SAAS concepts, custom software development processes and methodologies (including managing Agile projects), technology project management and governance
- Willingness to travel up to 60% of the time
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age , sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.