Sol Systems is seeking a Summer Intern for our SCS (Sol Customer Solutions) Investments team in our Washington, DC office. This is an excellent position for students currently pursuing degrees in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field.
The intern can expect to learn about project finance structures, financial models and pricing, solar M&A transactions, negotiations of solar development agreements (including power purchase agreements), interplay of local/state/federal policy and solar project development and financing.
The Investments Intern will be responsible for:
- Support pricing, analysis, market research for SCS Investments
- Assist deal in transaction closings
- Support project development and closing
- Assist in project financial modeling
A successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
Location & Hours:
- MBA or graduate student studying economics, statistics, finance; or exceptional undergraduate student majoring in business and/or quantitative discipline
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with financial modeling and project finance
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interest to enter the solar industry
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence
- Highly organized individual
- Creative problem solver
- Hungry to build something that you will own
This position will be based at Farragut North in Washington, DC. We are looking for someone that would be able to commit 30-40 hrs/week.
Commitment & Compensation:
This is a paid internship.
Please submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirements. Sol Systems is an equal-opportunity employer, and does not discriminate based on gender, race, ethnicity, orientation, creed, or other trait. Sol System supports and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.