Our company concentrates its practice on the preparation of residential real estate mortgage documents. We are looking to hire in our fulfillment services and document preparation departments.
Responsibilities Include Review of title commitments, contracts, surveys, PMI certs, lock and approvals, preparation of the mortgage closing package, review/approve the HUD-1, balance the wire, order the wire and fund the loan.
- Knowledge of guidelines for Conventional, FHA and VA loans
- Experience with TLTA and ALTA commitments, contracts, surveys and closing documents for all states
- Knowledge of lien requirements unique to Texas
- Understanding of TILA, RESPA and Predatory Lending
- Experience with HUD approval and funding
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Keen eye for accuracy, attention to detail and ability to handle high volume work load
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Must be motivated self-starter and capable of adapting to a changing environment
- Ability to utilize multiple software programs simultaneously
We offer a competitive benefits package
Please note - resumes without salary requirements or salary range will not be considered
Job Type: Full-time