- Reviewing daily homework and tutoring students in need of additional assistance
- Planning recreational activities: arts & craft, sports, etc.
- Managing classroom, behavior, supplies, and cleanliness
- Interested or pursuing a degree in Education or a similar field
- Prior paid or volunteer experience with students
Hours & Rates:
- 2:15 PM – 5:45 PM weekdays / $13-$18 based upon experience and certification
Visit our website, www.capa-programs.org (PS 120Q) for more information.
Job Type: Part-time