About Hitachi Consulting Corporation:
Hitachi Consulting is the global management consulting and IT services business of Hitachi Ltd., a global technology leader and a catalyst of sustainable societal change. In that same spirit – and building on its technology heritage – Hitachi Consulting is a catalyst for positive business change, propelling companies ahead by enabling superior operational performance. Working within their existing processes and focusing on targeted functional challenges, we help our clients respond to dynamic global change with insight and agility. Our unique approach delivers measurable, sustainable business results and a better consulting experience.
Title: Regional Sales Director, Enterprise Accounts
The role of Regional Sales Director, combines account team leadership with business growth, leveraging both to deliver results for our clients. Responsible for complex, strategic enterprise accounts, you will focus on client satisfaction and alignment with our clients and their business outcomes. You will be selling solutions in the Enterprise marketplace. This is an individual contributor role with an annual quota. You will work cross-functionally with stakeholders globally across Sales, Program Management, Sales Development, Product, Support and Marketing to optimize the customer experience and business growth.
As a Regional Sales Director, you will provide account leadership, account planning, executive alignment, and be responsible for the overall growth of your territory. Regional Sales Directors may have some existing customers, but a large percentage of time will be dedicated to developing identified target accounts.
We would like for you to have existing knowledge of the territory and have established executive “C” level relationships. Leveraging your knowledge and relationships should result in developing a strong account plan that will result in expanding our reach and growth in each account.
- Increase growth percentage in each account to achieve yearly revenue targets
- Deepen understanding of client business needs and align them with our solution areas
- Provide team leadership and coordination across accounts and territory
- Successful track record of experience closing deals for ERP, IoT, managed services, or large projects with significant offshore delivery elements. You will also know how to effectively leverage offshore resources as part of your sold solutions
- 10 plus experience of enterprise account management with a strong consultative selling background
- The ability to lead dynamic sales and presales teams
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. MBA preferred
- 10 plus years of experience in solutions sales at the Fortune 1000 level
- 10 plus years of experience working within the Software/Infrastructure/Platform-as-a-Service (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) market
- Experience as an Outside Salesperson with software solutions
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities, with the ability to multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines
What can Hitachi Consulting offer you?
- Regular and expeditious tra vel t hroughout the year to meet client needs and timetables
Hitachi Consulting is about community and having fun at work. We compete with the tier one consulting firms while having a close-knit, team-oriented, growth-oriented culture. To preserve this unique culture our people actively participate in bi-monthly social events as well as local volunteering, and community event activities throughout the year. Hitachi consultants enjoy the growth that comes from keeping their skills on exciting projects within a wide range of industries. Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
Hitachi Consulting Is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, please send the nature of request and contact information firstname.lastname@example.org. Queries other than accommodation requests will not be responded to.