Big Creek Resources is seeking experienced Water Transfer Operators to join our team! We are looking for experienced, hardworking and career driven personnel. Must have open availability and flexible to work 13-16 hour shifts, weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
**Hiring for Day and Night Shift . Schedules are two weeks on with one week off. Night shift is scheduled for 3pm - 5/5:30am. Night shift does include night shift differential pay. Day shift is 3am -5/5:30pm**
Check out our Website! https://www.bigcreekres.com/
- Ability to follow work direction from their immediate supervisor.
- Practicing safe work protocol as well as assisting others in safe work duties as requested from BCR and or the customer.
- Understanding and practicing clear lines of communication to work partners, chemical crews, frac crew, as well as customer.
- Practicing efficient time management while on shift, starting from beginning of shift to end of shift.
- Manage a workstation that could include but are not limited to set up/ tear down, pumping operations, water management in storage tanks/ facilities and layflat hose.
- Operate equipment including but not limited to truck/ trailer, skidsteer, telehandler, man basket, water pumps, filter pods, frac tanks, and compressors
- Executing time management and efficiencies from the start of shift to the end of shift.
- Daily Reporting while on your shift of job status (i.e. water/pump reports)
- Complete safety JSAs and submit to Senior Operator and or Job Site Lead on a daily basis.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Experience & Training:
- Industry experience preferred
- Safeland Certification (preferred but will train)
- Must have a Valid Driver License
- Must have a clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Must be able to pass our pre-employment screening
- Physical requirements may include bending, standing, crouching and safely lifting up to 75 lbs repeatedly
- Long periods of driving
- Required to work outdoors and in inclement weather
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with all team members
- Ability to work independently and objectively
- Must be willing to be on call
- Willing to work a 13-16 hour rotating shift schedule which will include working weekends
- Willing to work in a diverse and team-oriented environment
- Detailed oriented, dependable and problem solving skills
BCR offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance plans.
A condition of your employment with BCR is the successful completion of a pre-employment screening that will include a drug & alcohol testing, criminal background check, motor vehicle screening and any other testing as required.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Overnight shift
- Weekends as needed
- Do you have a clean driver record for the last 5 years?
- Water Transfer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Oil Field: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver License (Required)
Work Location: In person