Raytheon BBN Technologies (BBN) is the research company behind many revolutionary advances that we take for granted today. BBN is where email was invented and the first routers were implemented. Today, BBN's scientists and engineers are working to advance the state-of-the-art on topics ranging from machine language translation to quantum cryptography. BBN offers the opportunity to perform exciting and revolutionary research that solves important problems in an exciting, collaborative environment. We are looking for a creative, talented software developer to join our Intelligence Software and Systems group. Work in our group focuses on designing, developing, and deploying new advances in cyber security, artificial intelligence, virtual technologies and distributed computing to solve challenges problems across a variety of application domains. BBN fosters an exceptional work environment with knowledgeable co-workers, excellent performance-based bonus incentives, generous retirement contributions and tutition rembursement.
Help design, develop, and implement various applications in areas like artificial intelligence and mobile apps.You will contribute to research activities by designing and coding working prototypes for evaluation in an agile development cycle.
Required Skills & Education:
- M.S. in Computer Science or related technical field and 0-2 years of direct experience.
- Well versed in software development technologies, languages, and tools
- Knowledge of design patterns for both front- and back-end development
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, independent, inquisitive, and committed to quality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with machine learning frameworks and analytic tools (e.g., Tensorflow, Caffe, R)
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons 123748BR 123748
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.