Well established, independent family-owned and operated commercial insurance brokerageis looking for an experienced P&C Account Executive.The Account Executive will be responsible for all stages of support and administrative assistance as needed in the Property & Casualty department. This includes assisting in all service related needs in respect to existing clients, as well as assistance in the renewal and new business marketing processes. A key component of this position is to provide a high level of assistance to Producers and management personnel; supporting the daily servicing of Commercial lines clients. Duties also include high level involvement with special projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as other software systems as used in the Property & Casualty department.
- Assist in preparation of Client P&C Submissions and Proposals.
- Familiarity with the P&C underwriting process, carrier on-line rating tools and websites, and carrier and client deadline criteria.
- Assist in providing clients with all documents needed prior to, and upon completion of the proposal process.
- Policy review and Issuance of Certificates of Insurance at renewal and ongoing as needed.
- Assist Producers and P&C department with claims reporting, follow up and maintain various Risk Management Reports as needed.
- Assist in set up and maintenance of client files, both electronic and hard copies.
- 5 to 7 years of Commercial Property / Casualty insurance experience
- Must be able to work independently, be well organized, and desire to meet team goals
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Property & Casualty License required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Commercial Lines Insurance: 5 years (Required)
- Property and Casualty License (Required)