- Support Transfer of Ownership and Real Property Rights.
- Performs deed research and reviews deed description, verifies title and coordinate/or prepare legal descriptions.
- Support the mapping functions of DART's Central Real Estate Inventory System (CREIS).
- The surveyor will map boundaries of the legal description on the Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software that is part of the CREIS.
- Reviews plats for accuracy of legal description.
- Prepares boundary surveys and field notes as required for the sale, lease, or license of DART owned property.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Be a Texas Registered Surveyor in good standing.
- Have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience as a Texas Registered Surveyor preparing legal description and maps.
- Must have five (5) years of experience using MicroStation and Geographical Information System (GIS).
Job Type: Full-time
- Surveying: 10 years (Preferred)
- Microstation/GIS: 5 years (Required)
- Texas Registered Surveyor (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift