Ready for a more meaningful career? At the Texas Civil Commitment Center in Littlefield, Texas we provide a safe and secure working environment for our staff while helping offenders gain valuable skills necessary for success upon release. Our team members enjoy competitive wages, affordable health, dental, and prescription drug insurance, education and tuition assistance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) with company match, and a chance to make a difference every day!
Pay: $65,000 for ASOTP, $69,000 for LSOTP
$5,000 in sign/on retention bonuses!
Relocation assistance available
Reports to the Clinical Director. Responsible for providing individual and group counseling.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Master’s degree in counseling, social work, psychology, or related field from an accredited college or university required.
- Licensed Sex Offender Treatment Provider, (LSOTP) OR
- Affiliate Sex Offender Treatment Provider, (ASOTP) OR
- a primary mental health or medical license (LPC, LPC-I, etc.) and have submitted a qualified application for an ASOTP license.
- Valid driver’s license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $69,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Littlefield, TX 79339 (Required)
- LSOTP, ASOTP, LPC, or LPC-I (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page: