Overview: The software business analyst position is responsible for supporting the design and development of both custom and core products for a fast growing company in the 401k and retirement services sector. The position requires working with business stakeholders to solicit and identify business requirements, address usability concerns, and document solutions. As a member of the product development team, the business analyst supports the team members throughout the lifecycle of a project. The business analyst plays an integral part of the product design process. Under the direction of senior project leaders, you will aide in documenting both business requirements and comprehensive solutions for a number of projects.
- Assist with the daily management of operational functions of the Project Team
- Provide documentation for requirements gathering; process analysis; design of new functionality
- Assist in development of functional requirements for new and existing products
- Participate in project walkthroughs: business requirements gathering, design walkthrough, functional test plans and implementation sessions.
- Assist with development of acceptance criteria and testing of new and existing products
Formal Education & Certification
- College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, computer science, finance, or management information systems and 5+ years related work experience.
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping.
- Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software solutions, systems, or products.
- Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.
- Working knowledge of network and PC operating systems
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills
- Able to exercise independent judgement and take action on it.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Analysis: 5 years (Preferred)
- Philadelphia, PA 19103 (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)