The Leasing Agent at Broadway Plaza Lofts is the first point of contact with current and potential future residents. They are responsible for meeting and greeting potential residents and providing general property information. If you have that 'winning' personality, we are very interested in speaking with you!
The Essential Functions of this job include but are not limited to:
- Meets and greets prospective residents.
- Shows market ready units to potential residents.
- Completes traffic input and maintains guest card files for the Manager. Prepares correspondence such as 'Thank you' notes and other general correspondence as assigned by the Manager.
- Processes rental applications for the Manager's approval. Assists with reviewing applicant qualifications and resident approval.
- Initiates resident screening. Collects deposits, ensures that lease files are complete and that the correct entries are posted in the Accounting system.
- Conducts themselves and property business according to State and Federal laws and regulations.
- Accepts rent payments and resident service requests.
- Performs market research and generates market comparison reports.
- Assists with property marketing activities.
- Assists with maintenance of the appearance of the office, amenity area, models and common areas of the property.
- Conducts property business according to Company Policy.
- Performs other duties as necessary to meet the needs of residents and the property.
The interested candidate must possess excellent customer service skills, be highly organized with the ability to multi-task while paying close attention to details and deadlines. A team player with a positive attitude is a must!
This is a Part-Time position with a full benefits package, including paid Holidays, paid sick and vacation; FSA, VLTD and VSTD, employer paid medical/dental/vision and an Employer match 401K Retirement Plan. We also pay commission on each and every unit you lease, including lease renewals! If you are interested in this position, then please reply to this posting!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer requiring all interested applicants to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour