Provides general Installation support with a variety of logistical activities and related tasks. The Lead Installer will be responsible for accepting deliveries, Inventory, interfacing with sub-contractors and office staff to ensure customer needs are met, This role will assist the lead installation professional on all jobs assigned as a “Right Hand Person”, They are responsible for the quality installation of Skye walls Jobs start to finish.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This is not an entry level position. 2-5 years’ experience, reporting to the Lead installer.
- Job Site Prep and construction.
- Installation of Western Product to manufacturer Specs
- Accepts and inspects all incoming and outgoing material and product to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Greets and directs subcontracts to materials.
- Pre stage materials by Job.
- Takes part in and occasionally leads, safety, “Tail Gate” Meetings and documents the subject matter.
- Maintenances any and all warehouse and office grounds to ensure a clean and safe work environment for staff.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Door installation.
- Internal and External Customer/Client Focus.
- Hand tools.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Organization Skills
This position has no supervision responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting. Regularly works in a field Setting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls, and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk, and hear. EE must be able to lift 50 lbs. regularly.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Local travel to various worksites is required.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma.
- One year of field experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- High school diploma
- Two years of related experience.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Framing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Window & Door : 2 years (Preferred)
- Installation : 2 years (Preferred)