Position name Maintenance Supervisor
Business Unit / VP BU USA/CAN
Position to which it reports Maintenance Planning Specialist
Objective The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for managing the Maintenance department resources effectively to best support production and reduce equipment downtime.
- Ensures work is performed in a Safe Manner.
- Maintains Company's Ground Rules.
- Identifies and utilizes resources needed to get the job done in effective manner.
- Supervise the activities of the work force to achieve the best results.
- Maintains high level of worker productivity.
- Maintains and upgrades skill level of his craftspeople.
- Appraises craftspeople performance and addresses areas of need.
- Aids MPS daily, with information on Work Requests, PM compliance, Backlog Management, and Scheduling of future work.
- Executes work according to the plan.
- Relates problems and changes to the daily schedule.
- Assigns craftspeople to specific jobs on daily schedule.
- Verifies the craftspeople are completing work orders as specified on "Mechanic's Responsibilities for Work Order Completion" sheet.
- Provides primary input to establish new, and upgrade existing PM's.
- Verifies Operations is aware when work is complete.
- Reports equipment related problems to Operations.
- Initiates equipment upgrade programs.
- Attend all planning function meetings prepared to review each area of responsibility's backlog, PM's, requests, etc., with Coordinator, Planners, and Operations.
- Reviews and maintains maintenance reporting parameters for area of responsibility.
- Assist with development and maintenance of all Shutdown documentation.
- Monitor progress of planned jobs each week with Planner / Scheduler.
- Assist in maintaining the Backlog of work
Education Associates degree/Trade/Tech School in Industrial Maintenance or related field
OR equivalent combination of education & experience
Experience 1-3 years of Maintenance experience preferred
Technical skills PLC and HMI programming & troubleshooting
Control system design experience with Allen Bradley preferred, Siemens a plus
Knowledge of vision system, ABB robotics & Fanuc
Strong verbal & written communication skills
Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office
Must have the ability to read & interpret electrical & mechanical schematics
Soft skills Results Orientted
Position location Sheboygan, WI
Local / global candidates Local
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org