Darwin Homes Property Management (darwinhomes.com) is redefining the renting experience for both property owners and renters. We’re combining our own technology to empower Darwin real estate professionals to provide an unparalleled level of service during the entire leasing and management process. Our proprietary software platform and tools supercharge productivity, allowing Darwin agents to work on more transactions, with more clients. This is a highly dynamic, tech-forward, high-growth company, where high achievers hungry to drive impact, and delight clients will be rewarded.
Our amazing market generates leads that are warmed up by our inside sales team before they talk to our Advisors. No more worrying about generating your own business, we have that covered for you!
Darwin is backed by top-tier Silicon Valley investors and is hiring only motivated individuals.
The Darwin Homes Leasing Advisor will assist with the end-to-end home listing and marketing process, from posting on the MLS, and social media websites, to lease creation and signing.
Duties of a Darwin Leasing Advisor include:
- Reports to the Vice President of Sales and Leasing
- Face-to-face and phone sales of our award-winning tenant placement and monthly property management system and services
- Schedule prospective tenant property visits and showings
- Conduct move in and move out property inspections.
- Manage owner relationship during the onboarding of the home
- Comply with federal Fair Housing laws, statutes and regulations, as well as local laws and ordinances.
- Understand the Landlord and Tenant Rights and Responsibilities information provided by the Attorney General.
Skill Necessary to Apply:
- Possess an active Texas Real Estate License
- Team player who is interested in building the future of rental home management
- Strong ability to communicate in-person and over the phone
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Proficient in technology solutions like Google Sheets and email
- Possess a dependable vehicle.
- Have a flexible work schedule in mind. Many agents work nights and weekends as part of their duties. Agents will generally control their own schedules.
- Smartphone with full-data and ability to access apps and internet remotely
- Ability to consistently utilize a Customer Relationship Manager (CRM)
- Quick learner, adapts well to and embraces change.
- Open, honest, trustworthy, and dependable.
- Happy, Energetic, Fun, Positive attitude.
- Motivated, Self Starting, and Driven. A good work ethic.
Hard workers will be rewarded with six-figure income!
The pay range varies, on average a full-time dedicated Darwin agent will earn $60,000 to $100,000 annually. Darwin provides all the leads so your income is consistent. You get paid every time you get a lease signed! The commission varies depending upon the incentives you have reached.
Job Type: Real Estate Agent
Commission: $60,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $60,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Job Type: Commission
Pay: $60,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Real Estate / Leasing: 1 year (Required)
- Texas Real Estate License (Required)