SPACES (by Regus) is coming! We are an Amsterdam based fast growing company, about to expand to other cities in the world. SPACEScreates an inspiring environment where people can work, meet with clients, enjoy a really good cup of coffee or a healthy lunch and where the technology to get business done is a standard. We believe in creating a community of interesting people doing exciting things. We support our members to build their networks and connect with like-minded people to link up and share ideas. Through our content and events, people will be involved in the buzz and energy of SPACES*.
As our Community Manager it’s your job to represent SPACES by working with the team, clients and local community to develop and deliver the community benefits of the proposition. We are looking for a born networker who has the natural ability to enthuse prospects and who feels connected with SPACES*.
- Builds a SPACES community to high level of customer service
- Collaborate with the SPACES community in your location, ensuring expectations are met and new expectations are uncovered to enhance the community experience;
- Leverage centralized marketing tools and resources to the help the team execute: local events,networking
- Optimize the service level at our location for meeting rooms and reception services and maintain the SPACES look and feel and ensure a cohesive community vibe;
- Helps to organize and support the Centre team and clients
- Promote Spaces at events and in your network and bring events to SPACES for the community.
- Interface with social media, brand marketing, partnership marketing, channel marketing and product marketing. Works as a team and ensures consistent brand/corporate communication
- Provide back-up to the team to ensure all tasks are completed and guests/members receive stellar customer service
- Speak up – be the eyes and ears in the centre, and be seen as the voice of the customer within the SPACES community.
- a minimum of 3 - 5 year previous Customer Service experience leads preferably within
the chambers/convention bureaus/associations, fashion, advertising or hospitality industries;
- Our ideal candidate has an extensive passion and experience forleveraging and developing business and relationships through social media forums
- Ideally already networked into the local community
- Event management and co-ordination experience
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) ;
- Customer focused, enthusiastic and an excellent networker;
- A social, passionate personality with a hands-on mentality andapproach;
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi task;
- Accurate, efficient and proactive character;
- You have an outgoing personality and you lead by example and set the highest standards through personal conduct;
- Thorough knowledge of MS office; Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 to $23.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 3 years
Communication method(s) used: