Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you look at every interaction as an opportunity for success? Coordination is what you do even while you sleep? Then look no further and come join a one-of-a-kind leader in leasing.
Why Should You Apply?
100% fully paid competitive benefits package for full-time employees to include: paid holidays, paid time off, fully paid family medical and dental coverage, long and short-term disability, company paid life insurance, and a 401(k) plan with matching contributions.
Westway Services Group, LLC, the premier secure commercial office space provider, is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Leasing Operations team. The Leasing Assistant will be responsible for supporting all aspects of leasing operations for Westway facilities by interfacing closely with new and existing tenants, maintaining accurate leases, files, databases and partnering with other Westway offices, by providing exceptional customer service.
Polished in professional attire, grooming and communication are of the highest standard. A successful candidate can multitask effortlessly, engage current and prospective tenants while fielding questions with ease.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Respond to inquiries for available office space at Westway facilities
- Answer questions regarding possible lease terms with prospective tenants and coordinate tours
- Communicate and coordinate with other Westway offices (Security, Property Management, Finance, etc.) to ensure tenant space is delivered as required
- High School Diploma or G.E.D (degree a plus)
- 1-3 years of relevant real estate leasing experience (Commercial or multi-tenant a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Teams is a plus)
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation
Located in Chantilly/Herndon, Virginia, and proximity to an array of shopping complexes with food, pharmacies, and a post office to name a few. Fairfax County Parkway and the Beltway are a short drive away for travel options.
Please submit a cover letter, current resume, and references (full name, title, number & email)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,900.00 - $55,440.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All customers are required to wear a mask in the building. Common area surfaces are sanitized regularly. We have hand sanitizer throughout the building and COVID-19 vaccination is strongly encouraged.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Herndon, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Real estate leasing: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations