Director, Global Systems Integrators (GSI) - Americas
The Director of Global Systems Integrators (GSI) for Americas has a key role in managing a team of regional GSI managers. The GSI Team at Nutanix bridges the relationships between our GSI partners and our regional sellers. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing businesses at Nutanix, within a rapidly expanding company. We are looking for someone who has a strong track record working with GSI partners, has managed a sales team, and has established trusted advisor status with their key decision makers.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Build and manage a team of 4+ regional GSI Managers, recruit and hire
- Define, build & execute GSI joint business plans
- Track/create pipeline, and close deals by partnering with the GSI partner field & Nutanix field
- Educate the GSI partners on Nutanix’s strategy, value proposition and key messages
- Establish & maintain relationships with the key decision makers at our GSI partners (e.g. Delivery Head, Practice Head, Head of Infrastructure, etc.)
- Thought leadership within Nutanix. Work with all of levels of sales, marketing along with our Business Units to drive the global GSI partner priorities.
Experience / Education / Requirements:
- How to build a 2-3 year business strategy with clear annual execution oriented objectives.
- Strong sales expertise especially in the G2K
- Interaction with large companies and building joint go-to-market plans
- A keen financial acumen
- Understanding the team dynamics and how to grow and motivate a team
10+ years of experience in leading and managing a partner alliance and/or a sales team in enterprise software, virtualization, storage and/or data center spaces
5+ years of management experience
Candidates must have sufficient knowledge of virtualization and storage technologies to effectively represent Nutanix solutions to a technical audience of service delivery and solution design engineers
Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to communicate professionally with partners, customers, and internal cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing & Engineering.
Comfort with building strong relationships at all levels (working level to executive level) of the GSI partner organization
Proven ability to generate revenue through alliance partnerships
Expertise in developing and executing solutions sales and product marketing programs
Ability to lead development of joint value proposition along with GTM strategy for partners
A structured thinker with superior writing, presentation, and problem solving skills.
Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans.
Highest level of personal and professional ethics and integrity.
Hands-on, and “does what it takes” attitude to drive success.
Mature and confident, with the presence to effectively represent the company externally, and bring enhanced credibility to Nutanix.
Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities.
MBA or equivalent experience is desired. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent technical experience preferred.