ABS Partners Real Estate
ABS Partners Real Estate is a leading New York City based real estate firm dedicated to building lasting real estate and professional partnerships. Our team maintains a focus in two areas: providing services which add value in leasing, investment sales, property management, construction management and advisory; and organizing opportunities for our clients to participate in the ownership of real estate.
ABS Partners Real Estate is seeking entrepreneurial commercial real estate professionals to join our Outer Borough NYC leasing and sales teams. The team is market leader in office, retail and industrial space in these fast growing markets.
NY State Real Estate License required.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Landlord agency duties include, promotion of properties, in bound lead organization, space showings, term sheet and lease negotiations.
- Work with commercial tenants to fulfill real estate requirements through expansion, relocation or renewal representation. Leads will be sourced by candidate as well as through ABS marketing channels.
- Leverage ABS’s existing portfolio and marketing resources to bring in new tenant and landlord representation assignments through canvassing, networking, and cold calling.
- Candidate will be working on deals from start to finish to gain better knowledge of the transaction process.
- At least 2 years experience in commercial real estate required
- Candidate can work out of Brooklyn and Manhattan offices.
- NY State Real Estate License required.
Please submit cover letter and resume or call 212-400-2354 with additional questions.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Real Estate License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules