Experienced Executive Assistant
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers. Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
This position will report to the two owners of KLH, an IT Managed Services company
- For more information about KLH look at our website KLHMN.com
- Compensation - salary and benefits
- Educational requirements - BA
- Financial knowledge and experience
- Marketing knowledge and experience
- Human Resources knowledge and experience
This is a position that requires both discretion and sensitivity because of the nature of the information that will be shared and handled on a daily bases.
This is a position that requires the ability to work with minimal direction, intuitively understanding what the needs are to support the goals and vision of the owners.
This position will help make policy and set direction for future growth, as well as help handle day-to-day issues that affect the well-being of the employees and the profitability of the company.
Working in both the Oakdale and Minnetonka offices, spending a majority of time at the Oakdale office
There is some flexibility of full or part time
If you are looking to become part of a small, classy, family oriented company, we would like to talk to you.
Here is the list of some of the responsibilities (minimum 30 hours per week).
- Run & review monthly sales revenue reports for commission.
- Attend all client meetings with me and perform all required follow up tasks, including coordinating any necessary items with technical and account management staff
- Attend management team meetings and perform all required follow up tasks
- Attend sales & marketing team meetings and perform all required follow up tasks
- Run and review weekly sales reports
- Document all Sales related SOPs
- Coordinate sales training opportunities
- Perform special projects
- Run/compile weekly management reports
- Assist with and report on marketing KPIs
- Assist with and report on sales KPI
- Organize/schedule AIP activities
- Work with vendors to learn how we can take more advantage of their programs
The person for this position needs:
- To be very detail oriented
- Extremely discrete as s/he will have access to confidential information
- A natural internal drive to succeed
- High energy level
- A high EQ (knows how to work with people in an effective manner)
- Able to think on his/her feet.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $24.00 to $29.00 /hour
- executive support: 3 years (Preferred)
- Executive Assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fluent English (Required)
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply