Currently, we are seeking an experienced Global K-C Professional Product Supply Strategy Analyst to support the product supply organization and drive profitable growth of the Global KCP business.
We are looking for a team oriented, innovative, hard-working individual to provide insightful analysis, forward thinking recommendations, as well as financial advice and counsel in the development and implementation of business strategies and planning.
- Provide analysis, advice and leadership across a variety of project-oriented activities to the KCP Global Product Supply Leadership Team.
- Provide financial analysis advice and counsel on all external KCP initiatives including strategic capital projects, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, strategic alliances, etc.
- Work under the direction of the KCP Global Finance Associate Director, operating as a project leader and at times project manager, providing work direction to junior level analysts.
- Actively lead major global project analytics, management, and implementation in support of the priorities of the KCP Global Finance Associate Director as it relates to project / initiative analysis, business performance management, and other activities required by the KCP Global Product Supply Leadership Team.
- Proactively identify and analyze value creating business plans and strategies as a partner to the KCP Global Product Supply Leadership Team.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics or related field as required
- 5-10 years of business planning and finance analytical support
- Adept in structuring and solving unstructured business issues, situations or questions
- Ability to exercise independent problem solving and decision making with a high degree of initiative and self-coordination
- Strengths in leadership, interpersonal communications and functional/technical skills
- Organizational skills to manage multiple priorities and competing time demands
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills to deliver effective, confident and results-oriented communications and presentations
- Developed interpersonal skills to function simultaneously as an integral part of multiple teams – at all levels of the organization and across businesses and geographies / cultures
- Strong project management skills and have had experience in influencing or leading teams
- Broad application and understanding of economics and/or finance and have operated in a business planning and business advisor capacity where analytical and critical thinking skills were strongly demonstrated
- A proven track record of consistently high performance
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position .
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role outside of country, this role is available for in-country relocation only.