Full Job Description
Must apply online to be considered: https://www.shannonwilson.com/careers
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Position Type: SW- Intermittent
Education Level: SW- High School or GED
Travel Percentage: SW- Occasional
Job Category: Engineering
Shannon & Wilson is an employee-owned company of about 330 employees. Our office is in the beautiful Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, Washington across from the Burke Gilman Trail and the Lake Washington Ship Canal. Shannon & Wilson offers competitive compensation; fabulous benefits for employees and their families; profit sharing and 401(k) plans; stock purchase; paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave; and many other benefits. Are you the right person for this job? We’d like to hear from you or from friends you know who you believe may be a fit for this position.
Note: This is a temporary (6-month) 40 hr per week role.
- Imaging systems, setting up new equipment
- Entering and updating hardware and software inventory information in asset database
- Assist users with migration of settings and profiles, installing specialized software to new computers, and troubleshooting issues
- Follow Shannon & Wilson’s Quality Assurance policy.
- Follow and promote company’s health and safety and loss prevention procedures and policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Experience configuring and supporting Windows 10 in an office/business setting
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
- A+ Certification or equivalent experience desired
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs.
Typically, depending on an applicant’s education, experience, other qualifications they possess, if they are a fit for the company and local office culture, and the current business needs, an Entry-Level Technician typically would be placed at a Shannon & Wilson Technical Services I or II level.
Shannon & Wilson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Configuring and supporting Windows 10: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply