Come Join the Waterford Hotel Group Team!
Are you looking to join a progressive organization with a passion for excellence and commitment to integrity and fairness? Do you want to be part of a team that welcomes collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement? Do you want to work for an organization that will truly recognize your professional contributions and invest the time and resources in assisting you to reach your professional goals? If so, you need look no further than Waterford Hotel Group!
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
Are you an aggressively friendly Customer Service Professional? Can you work an overnight shift? Do you like numbers? Do you like working independently? This is not a typical 9-5 job . . . but it's for you if you love people, are professional and have the right attitude!
What You Will Be Doing
This position oversees the front desk of the hotel overnight, Sundays through Thursdays from 11:00 p.m to 7:00 a.m. In addition to helping guests with check-ins, check outs, and any other requirements, this person is responsible for reconciling the daily receipts and preparing guest bills.
- Friendly personality a must!
- Ability to work independently overnight
- Computer proficiency required
- Ability to work Weekends and Holidays a must.
- Previous experience a plus, but not required - we will train the right person
- Previous hotel front desk experience strongly preferred.
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check and drug screening.
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more