As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Are you a rising college senior seeking an opportunity that will provide you with invaluable skills, impactful work and real-world experience? Indeed is seeking self-motivated college seniors to join our growing Sales team!
Our Internship Program has a track record of providing Sales interns with training, mentorship, and true, hands-on sales opportunities that influence our market saturation and drive Indeed's revenue growth. This is the perfect opportunity for a self-starter to work among some of the highest performing sales executives at the world’s #1 job site. The right candidate will possess excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, and an interest in sales and the tech industry.
** With a history of hiring interns for full-time employment, successful interns will have the opportunity to interview upon completion of the internship.**
- Serve as a brand representative for Indeed on your campus
- Support Indeed's day-to-day Sales efforts
- Communicate with new business leads and learn to effectively sell pay-per-click (PPC) advertising over the phone and via webinar
- Collaborate with our Client Services and Technology teams
- Maintain and update critical information in our CRM system
- Conduct heavy market research
- Work on sales focused projects as assigned
- Learn the various parts of Indeed’s business
- Internship Program is 10+ weeks long (May - August)
- Qualified applicants will be available for a start date of May 28th, 2019
- Internship is full-time, qualified candidates will be available for 40 hours/week
- To apply, students must be currently enrolled, taking classes, and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree within an accredited college or university in the United States
- Eligible students will have a graduation date between December 2019 and June 2020
- All majors may apply
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Interest in online sales
- Web-savvy with a proficiency in web research
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Docs
- Knowledge of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
Knowledge of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
At this time, Indeed will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this open role.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks:
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: