It’s a very exciting time here at VNN. Business is growing faster than ever, and the Sports Media Sales Consultant position is essential for our continued growth. This position is a great opportunity for a high performing and motivated individual to join our team.
As a Sports Media Sales Consultant with VNN, you will help high school athletic departments create the collegiate-level brand they’ve always wanted by celebrating athletes from every sport. If you are interested in giving local communities one place to rally around school athletes and their activities and giving businesses highly targeted opportunities to speak with their customers, we know just the place.
- Establish and grow a territory through cold calling new business (in person)
- Own and drive the full sales cycle
- Conduct engaging in-person product demonstrations to high school athletic directors and local sponsors
- Use a consultative sales approach, negotiate, overcome objections and close deals
- Maintain and service existing accounts
- Contribute to ideas that make our product and service better
- Consistently exceed sales objectives and quotas (monthly, quarterly)
Signs you’re the right person?
- Minimum of 5 years of outside sales experience in Advertising/Media
- Positive attitude and a drive to win
- Tenacity and the ability to overcome objections
- Demonstrated sales aptitude, with relentlessly high standards (you’re never satisfied with mediocrity)
- Self-starter, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- As this is a work-from- home position, you must be self-motivated and proactive, with a high level of drive, energy and persistence. Strong time management skills are required.
- Interest and passion in high school sports
- Experience using Salesforce.com
If you have what it takes, here are a few of the perks you can expect:
- Fantastic team and company culture
- Competitive base Salary + Generous Commission Plan
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Expense and Reimbursement Plan
- Opportunity for advancement and high-income growth
- Friendly Team Competition (Ex: March Madness Sales Contest)
To apply email your resume to Hallie Condon at email@example.com