Send us the following REQUIRED items to be considered for this position:
- Your resume
- Your cover letter with your story on how you became a Christian and what church you currently attend
- Several Video Samples (or links to)
Timberlake Church is a fast growing, creative, tech-savvy, and increasingly multi-racial church committed to reaching people for Christ and growing them in their faith. We currently have five separate campus locations.
We are seeking a talented, upbeat individual to join our team as a full-time Videographer / Video Media Specialist. This person will be a team player, with a track record of success in their last roles.
Job Title: Videographer
Department: Creative / Communications
Reports To: Media Director
Location: Redmond campus
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE OF JOB
The Videographer will work with the creative team to conceptualize, develop and
create designs for video, web and social media. This individual should have hyper-attention
to detail and be aware of all the latest trends that would directly relate to the Timberlake Church
audience and brand.
Ask yourself the following questions to see if you’re the ideal candidate:
- Are you fun to be around?
- Do you have experience creating videos in a growing church environment?
- Is your best work done with an approaching deadline?
- Can you manage details?
- Can you function on a team where change is rapid and performance is regularly evaluated?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Do you tithe and serve at a local church already? Are you willing to make Timberlake your home church?
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Videography: able to write, direct, shoot, edit and produce videos on a weekly basis.
- Provide support for weekend services
- Film church events/activities in action and seek proactive opportunities to cover the happenings of the church
- Create compelling testimonies, ministry highlights, and announcements for worship services, web, and social media.
- Provide video support for ministries as assigned
- Active contributing member of the Creative Team – helping plan all details of weekend services.
This position requires a positive attitude, an ability to communicate well, relational intelligence, and attention to detail. The ability to effectively tell stories through video is vital. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of professional experience creating videos with excellence. Also, the candidate must be ready to provide solutions, have a propensity for joy, be a future thinker, and be a self-starter.
Check us out at www.timberlakechurch.com
- This person must love God and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Have a heart to see people come to know Christ
- This person will have to make discipleship commitments to weekly worship at and tithing to Timberlake Church.
- Hard worker who is results driven.
- Ability to discern needs and respond appropriately, sensitively and proactively.
- High degree of professionalism
Timberlake Church is a grace-based Free Methodist church, with a non-denominational “feel.” We are committed to both halves of the great commission reaching the lost and disciplining the saints. Here is how some of that is lived out:
- We always seek to grow through conversion, that is job one!
- Preaching on the weekend is preaching for life change.
- We believe authentic worship is a transformational experience
- We think church should be exciting
- Positive people are the ones who are allowed to lead
- We are warm to the gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Growth groups are our primary plan for Spiritual Growth and Community
- This person shall have made the discipleship commitments to weekly worship at and tithing to Timberlake Church
- Our primary mission is for kingdom expansion is through church planting and campus expansion.
- We operate with a lean staff
- We seek to raise an army of volunteers for God’s Kingdom purposes.
- We believe that God still works in lives powerfully today as we:
- Say “Yes” to Jesus
- Take our Next Right Step
- Expect Life Change
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop design and video concepts by gathering information and data
- Create layouts and storylines for video pieces
- Translate designs across various media
- Think creatively to produce new ideas
- Multi-task: the ability to work on more than one video project at a time
- Use a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design
- Produce accurate and high-quality work
- Work well in a team, with printers, writers, photographers, other designers, and website developers
- Work to tight deadlines
- Design consistent look and feel with regard to branding guidelines
- Must be able to design for different age groups
- Knowledge of current design trends – in print, web, and video
- Brand knowledge incorporated into concepts following brand guidelines
- Take an idea—a concept—and communicate that idea in a way that informs and/or entertains visually
- To learn, adapt and adopt new techniques as they become available
- Able to think visually; to envision a project from beginning to end
- Must be fluent in layout and concepts
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Video production or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of two years of work experience as a Videographer
- Moderate understanding of web layouts
Once we’ve received your information we’ll be in touch with next steps if it looks like you are a potential match!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: 36,000-42,000 / year DOE
- Video Production: 2 years
Redmond, WA 98053
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year