Provides financial management and control, schedule
coordination, contract data administration and
functional support and coordination to support
operations, under general supervision. Interfaces with
various employee and management levels. Assists in
developing financial controls, procedures, systems and
- Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, to
meet contractual/project requirements for several
major portions of a program.
- Ensures compliance with internal customer
procedures, such as government procurement
regulations. Implements program plan requirements
and coordinates or performs in-depth studies to
determine optimum program plans.
- Assists in developing financial controls,
procedures, systems and forecasting techniques to
evaluate contract/program status and ensure
compliance with government and customer
- Monitors progress of program requirements. Monitors
cost performance against plans to ensure contractual
cost obligations are met.
- Performs moderately complex financial/administrative
reporting for major contracts and/or programs.
Prepares moderately complex financial/administrative
reports and distributes to customers/user
- Provides weekly and monthly transactional and
pricing support to programs including reviewing
subcontractor and vendor invoices to verify costs
and codes for payment, auditing employee travel
voucher submissions and setting up labor categories
and rates in accounting systems.
- Conducts moderately complex financial analysis
including variance, risk and profit/loss analyses,
etc. Performs some non-routine analyses and prepares
some non-routine financial reports.
- Acts as a liaison between operations and other
administrative support organizations and senior
leadership on financial issues. Interfaces with
subcontractors, vendors and customers as required.