Full-timeEstimated: $150,000 - $210,000 a year
Full Job Description
We are currently recruiting for a BC/BE family medicine physician to join our primary care group in Annandale, VA.
- We are a busy private practice consisting of 4 seasoned family medicine physicians, 2 family nurse practitioners and a tenured support staff
- We offer the full panel of primary care to patients of all ages and have a strong wellness focus
- Our practice uses the top technologies and procedures to ensure we are providing the best care for our patients
- Full-time, very flexible schedule with light call obligation
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Annandale, VA:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Annandale is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
- Additionally, Annandale is home to the area's largest Korean population and is a popular dining destination for those seeking a vibrant culinary experience.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 3,300+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
VP, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- What is your email address?
Work Location: One location