We are looking for a talented and experienced Search Engine Marketing Strategist & SEO Specialist (this position is not entry-level) to join our in-house SEO & copywriting team.
The Search Engine Marketing Strategist & SEO Specialist will analyze, develop strategies, and perform tactics for online marketing that will produce results for our clients across organic SEO, online advertising, Social Media, etc. The Search Engine Marketing Strategist & SEO Specialist will collaborate & communicate with clients (across a wide range of industries) directly as well as our existing in-house team of developers and SEO / copywriters toward the goals for each client.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Devise, perform, monitor, & maintain ethical SEO strategies including:
- SEO data analysis and research including competitor analysis and opportunity discovery.
- Online ad strategy & campaign management (e.g. Adwords, FB Advertising)
- Technical SEO
- Website visitor experience improvements
- Information architecture & content strategy
- Link building
- Local SEO * Working experience of SEO tools like: Search Console, Google Analytics, Moz , Ahrefs, SEMRush, Keyword Planner, etc.
- Working experience with technical SEO including website performance, crawl analysis, redirect and htaccess rules, log & error analysis, Schemas, etc.
- Working experience with content management systems like Wordpress, Drupal, etc.
- Continued learning & staying up-to-date with the latest SEO best practices, strategies, algorithm updates, and relevant technology advances.
- Work with our in-house team project managers, designers, and developers when necessary to implement SEO strategies.
- Work and communicate directly with individual clients' and their teams to share tasks and guide SEO efforts where the client is involved.
- Communicate with clients to deliver research & strategy reports, SEO strategies and goals, and progress highlights.
- 2-3+ years of SEO / PPC experience
- This position requires a daily commute to our office currently in Leola, PA (near Lancaster, PA).
- Track record and experience with SEO / SEM at a small-medium sized business or corporate level
- Solid understanding of current SEO & UX best practices & ranking factors with wisdom to create prioritized strategies that work.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, etc.
- Experience across multiple industry marketing and types of websites such as blogs, informational business to business, and ecommerce websites for small to medium-sized businesses.
Things that will set you apart:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a marketing, business, or related field.
- Experience with A/B tests and other experiments.
- Advanced experience with front-end web design or development
- Experience with Social media management, engagement, and promotion
- Experience with copywriting, copy editing, content research & strategy for website content, blog posts, and social media posts, etc.
As a SEO / SEM specialist at Schweb Design you will join our current team of developers, designers, and SEO marketers doing search engine optimization and online marketing. We believe putting the visitor first and improving visitor experience is paramount to SEO / SEM success while maintaining targeted focus pursuing the more SERP visibility and the better qualified leads for our clients. We strive to have the heart of a teacher because many SEO campaigns are performed as a team effort with clients’ business teams.
- Pay: $40,000 - $65,000 a year depending on experience
- Start Date: August 2018
- Hours per week: 40
- Overtime Pay? Available
- Work both solo and with a team
- Flexible hours: Average daily start time: 8-9am, Average daily quit time: 5-6pm
- Holiday & Vacation pay: available; increases over time.
Best things about this job:
- Flexible work hours
- Overtime available
- Opportunity to earn extra incentive pay
- Opportunity to mold what your job looks like
- Challenging, unique, & daily-changing work
- Work with a wide array of clients and industries
- Do ethical work that makes a difference in the local community and helps clients reach their goals.
Top qualities & skills we want:
- Strong ability to communicate efficiently with team members and clients
- Strength in leading as well as working cooperatively with a team
- Detail oriented and organized yet efficient worker
- Ability to be analytical and thorough with attention to details and procedures.
- Strong time management ability
- Despite all the tools available, ability to understand and prioritize the best SEO strategies to pursue for each unique client situation
- Ability to balance multiple SEO client campaigns across a wide range of industries and SEO goals.
- Understanding of and the ability to target and balance brand image and the content strategy message, voice, etc depending on the industry, audience, or market segment.
Top 3 attitudes we want:
- Self-managed with a strong work ethic. You will not have a strict regular agenda or be told what to do each day; You will have the opportunity to set priorities and goals for yourself as well as our clients, which affect their bottom line.
- Appreciates a challenge and approaches it with commitment, earnestness, and enthusiasm
- Have the heart of a teacher with willingness and ability to explain the how and why.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- SEO / PPC: 2 years (Required)
- Lancaster, PA (Preferred)