Full-timeEstimated: $30,000 - $39,000 a year
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma or GED
Full Job Description
1. Proof of high school graduation/GED equivalent.
2. Demonstrated proficiency in applied technology (Microsoft Office).
3. Demonstrated proficiency in general office management and procedures.
4. Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must have a high level of integrity regarding student records, employment records, and campus issues.
5. Must be self-motivated, possess the ability to work under pressure, able to handle multiple tasks, and work collaboratively.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
$23,884 – CP4
Salary Range (based on experience) as set by the Board of Trustees for the school year 2019-2020
1. Process correspondence for assistant principals and counselors.
2. Assist secretary with typing and dispersing school communications (e.g., weekly newsletter, monthly calendar, notices, etc.).
3. Enter data for district information (e.g., report cards, discipline records).
4. Assist in preparing for special activities.
5. Maintain confidential files for assistant principals, counselors, and/or director of instruction.
6. Maintain bookkeeping records for budget and activity account.
7. Perform other duties as assigned by the principal.
8. Regular and reliable attendance is an essential job function.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Maintain emotional control under stress; tolerate moderate noise levels; work with frequent interruptions. Repetitive hand motions; prolonged use of computer, prolonged sitting.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
Applications accepted year round
Applying for this posting places your name in a pool of applicants who wish to be considered for a Campus Secretary position as they become available in the district
Applications will be reviewed however, Not all applicants will be interviewed
Hiring Managers may choose to email you regarding this application. Please monitor your email regularly for any communication.