Growing Northwest, Ohio Company is looking for an experienced, professional individual to fill our full-time, salaried Pharmaceutical Chargeback Data and Accounting specialist opening. The Pharmaceutical Chargeback and Accounting Specialist role is at-home based and the equipment necessary to carry out responsibilities will be provided.
- Download chargeback data to create Debit Memo Report
- Daily chargeback reconciliation of credit memos
- Reconcile daily chargeback EDI data submissions to general ledger balance
- Daily review of rejected chargebacks hitting portal, troubleshoot, and resubmit.
- Submit manual chargebacks
- Apply Accounts Payable Invoices
- Post Accounts Receivable Payments
The selected individual will demonstrate the ability to interact with the executive team, members of management, and co-workers both verbally and in writing. He or she must be able to handle tactical work tasks with speed and accuracy; interact with key players; and be engaged at an intellectual level to work through challenges. Candidate must demonstrate a high level of confidence in his/her understanding of the intricacies of chargebacks and accounting, enjoy problem solving and be committed to continuous improvement. The selected individual will be accountable for the work he or she is responsible for and will reflect this mentality in his or her daily work performance.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office is a must as well as demonstrated experience to quickly learn an enterprise computer software system. Understanding of EDI transactions helpful.
- Proficient computer skills
- Work experience in an accounting or related role
- Ability to learn
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated team player
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Strong, professional communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting a plus!
- Must pass detailed background check and demonstrate negative drug test results
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Accounting: 1 year (Required)