Systems Admin with SECRET Clearance Woburn, MA
9/80 work week - alternate Fridays off!
Pay rate ranges $47-58 per hour, full benefits available if needed!
Are you a System Administrator with a SECRET or higher clearance? Would you like to collaborate with a diverse team to support fast-paced, critical programs with classified information system capabilities? Success in this role means you are able to develop, implement and maintain secure, cost-efficient environments across various classified programs. Program teams rely on your collaboration and guidance to define computing requirements and create end-to-end solutions to solve complex IT infrastructure problems.
US DoD Secret Clearance (US Citizenship) is required for this role - no exceptions, NO C2C, no 3rd parties
- Assure system reliability and performance through monitoring and infrastructure management
- Provide system administration and maintenance support on Windows, Linux, and UNIX-based environments in client/server, network and data storage capacities
- Respond to online service requests from users
- Ensure server and application compliance with security and performance requirements (NISPOM, RMF)
- Convert and upgrade to new systems
- Develop and maintain technical and operational documentation to continually improve our computing environments
- Engage in knowledge sharing to further develop the overall capability and performance of your technical team
- 4+ years of experience with Linux/Windows operating systems
- Active Directory and group policy management
- Data storage and data backup technologies
- Virtual computing technologies
- Thin client technologies
Want to apply? Please quickly email your resume to me at:
- Security+ certification
- Ability to collaborate effectively
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Mathematics or a related field 8 years of applicable professional experience in a related field is accepted in lieu of a University Degree
Technical Recruiter, Geologics Consulting