Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve. Our forward-thinking approach prioritizes collaboration, agility, and continuous learning in service of our long-term vision. This has helped us drive significant innovation in a complex, slow-moving industry, and our talented team is looking for impact-minded individuals to join us as we continue to reimagine the healthcare experience.
Zocdoc is looking for a talented and dynamic Manager of Customer Success with a proven track proven track record of building and managing high performing customer facing teams. As a Manager, you'll lead a team of Customer Success professionals who are motivated to help our clients solve patient access problems and ultimately provide a better healthcare experience for their patients.
What you'll do:
- Build and manage a Customer Success team to help execute against Zocdoc's local provider growth strategy
- Ensure that new providers / doctors are onboarded and launched in a way that empowers them to be successful on Zocdoc
- Coach, mentor and train Customer Success Associates to consistently attain implementation and post launch success targets
- Track customer success metrics and report team metrics to senior leadership
- Collaborate with Pre-sales, account management, sales operations and service teams to improve success of clients
- Constantly improve on our customer success processes and workflows
- Embody company culture and maintain high employee engagement
- At least one year of managing a customer success, implementation, onboarding or account management team
- Proven past success in a fast paced high growth environment focusing on delivering customer value
- Excellent coaching, mentoring, feedback, and people management skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decisions
- A passion for healthcare and/or SaaS/consumer technology